Filing cabinets, papers, and hard copies of files used to be the hallmark of offices everywhere. With changing technology, we’re able to offer paperless investigative workflow report writing software to give you the most bang for your buck. Changing the way you manage your files can dramatically change the way you manage your business. Here are some of the benefits of going paperless at your office.
- Increase space in your office: transitioning from paper files to cloud-based technology will let you get rid of all those over-stuffed filing cabinets cluttering up your office. Since everything is stored on your computer, there’s no need for cumbersome papers and filing systems.
- Conduct business on the go: All the important papers you once had to pack in a briefcase are available with the tap of a finger on your tablet or other mobile device. This means more business can happen away from the office, making workflow management that much easier.
- Reduce costs: Ink and toner, paper, printers, and copiers cost money. They constantly need new supplies and frequently require maintenance that can only be performed by a licensed repair person. If they break, well…replacements are expensive.
- Faster turn around: contracts and papers no longer need to be shipped or mailed to the client to receive a signature. By going paperless, you’ll be able to email documents to clients and allow them to sign virtually, eliminating postage expenses for routine paperwork.
- Increase efficiency: Your staff won’t have to waste time searching for the right file in an overcrowded filing cabinet. With a virtual workflow management program, you’ll be able to find what you need quickly and easily without digging through files.
Read what our Customers say about their experience with Presynct's software.